1. Spring is sprouting out all over, but the recent rains were very cold to me, but no frost. I am longing for a little sunlight.
2. I HAVE a physician's appointment April 8 in Little Rock with physician scheduled to do ablation procedure.
3. Disappointingly, this appointment points to a May procedure. This physioelectrologist cardiologist is in great demand.
4. I have linked up with some departments at Baylor Heart Institute, if this does not work out.
5. I encourage all of you not to ignore your heart. If high blood pressure is a problem, do what ever advised to get it down. For older persons it generally is below 120/80. I have found I have fewer spells when it is about 110/65, but there are no approved drugs that will get it that low on a regular basis....maybe more weight loss.
6. If you are too busy, learn to say NO. I still have not learned the lesson--SLOW learner, as this is not my normal mode operandi.
7. Read. Invest in your own spirituality.
8. Sit 10 minutes outside, preferably in sunlight, on warm days for relaxation and a dose of Vit. D. You might see a great photo opertunity, too.
9. Avoid persons who elevate your blood pressure. We are all different, and it does not mean the person is bad. It is just they, in some way, are hard on your system. At my age it is too stressful to change me or them.
10. Iif you are lonely-bored-like to verbalize, I strongly suggest pets which offer unconditional love. I talk to mine all the time, as my husband has severe hearing problem--he really does, although it would help if he would wear at least one hearing aid during waking hours. I can't be too critical as my hearing is moderately diminished and I hate the hearing aids I have.
HAVE A PERFECT DAY -- THE SUN DOES NOT HAVE TO SHINE!