Monday, April 01, 2013

EXPLANATION

In case you think I am crazy, I wrote the Easter post and scheduled it a week earlier before I decided to suspend my litany of music favorites. I completely forgot about it.

I have done a lot of reading on copyrights, plagiarism, etc. and it is a murky subject. One blogger has actually been sued and had to pay for publishing a photo. In fact photos seemed to be the most common lawsuit.

Blogger has unwittingly made using You Tube easy as it is on the menu to add directly from their menu. In fact I suspect it is the most abused site on the Internet. Uploading copyrighted material is only the beginning even with attribution. A few posts are removed, but nothing like what is published.

Most all the music I have posted I already bought on Amazon.com, but not necessarily the artist I published in any given post. I created my own CD, which I have a right to do. And I assume my post would be included. Yesterday, I think all but one were the actual ones I bought.

But the others I bought were not on You Tube, as I really had an amazing choice of artists on Amazon.com, when I decided to make my own CD. You don't have to buy an album, just the songs you want.

Later I will post the remaining list by title only, and if you are interested in listening to them, you can search by title on YOU TUBE to listen to them.

When I first started blogging, I and several of you, followed a very talented writer, artist, and humorist, whose work was so plagiarized, the blog was closed; going private did not work.

So on to other subjects when I get over this nasty, cold/allergy/bronchitis. We don't know which we are treating, so I am enduring a "cover all bases" regimen. It wa difficult chosing medications that agreed with each other and less likely to affect my mended heart.

In the meantime, I have lots of photos I have not even looked at from our vacation, as I immediately returned to have the ablation. Since that event I have spent a great deal of time trying to comply with a myriad of physician's instructions. Not easy.....




2 comments:

Linda said...

You sound like you've still got some 'kick' in you. That comes through in your blog writing. Keep it up.

Arkansas Patti said...

Dang, I am so sorry you are still sick. I am glad you have the knowledge to be sure your meds don't conflict. Take care.