Sunday, February 07, 2010

Circle of Friends Award

"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17

I don't usually post on Sunday but Circle of Friends Award is an easy award offered by Silver on her blog Reflections,to everyone, so feel free to accept from her or me.


Silver has beautiful, soul searching blogs written during her journey of grief. She posts occasionally and it is always worth a read.

Requirements are simple:
List 5 things you love to do.

So here goes my 5 things.
1. Eat....oh woe is me!
2. Photography.
3. Read, blog, communicate via computer.
4. Volunteer or participate with my Circle of Friends!

5. Fish
So have at it anyone who wishes to accept this award!

Blogs I've written which may interest you: GET ME TO THE CHURCH ON TIME

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 (to be posted Monday) and Part 5 (not yet written)

6 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Congrats on the award. Have to agree with #1.
Looking forward to part 4 of your wedding day.

Sandi McBride said...

Oh Goody, lots of great reading in store for me! Congrats on the award...
xo
Sandi

Lisa said...

I love that you put eat first. That really makes me smile.

Congrats to you on the award and I am on my way to check out Silver's blog.

lisa

Patty said...

Congratulations on Your Circle of Friends Award. I received my Over the Top from a lady in Australia. I posted mine a few days ago or longer. I've been reading your get me to the church on time, waiting for the next installment.

Rosaria Williams said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the next installment.

NitWit1 said...

I see some of my things I like tickled a funny bone or two.

Depending on the weather, I may or may not get Part 5 of Get Me to the Church on Time. While it might seem to be anti-climatic after Part 4, I think it maybe the most humorous.

Regardless, I will be reading your blogs.