Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yahoo! Nothing Wet Falling

After what seemed an eternity of days nothing wet is falling from the sky, so I'm outta here for a few errands.

The last storm left an estimated 10 inches of snow; a lot melted early on, but 5" accumulated on my deck. Husband (H) has cleared us a small walking path and our driveway is clear. Sun's peeping out which gives a warm feeling even though temperature is 21 deg. after a low of 12 deg. No water pipe problems so all is well at Coward's Corner.

Maybe my house cleaner will be able to get here tomorrow, too! I have been a good little employer, doing my best, to at least put away our usual clutter.

The impending snow forecast tomorrow for N AR is only a dusting, but S AR lower tiers of counties will be around 2", which for them is a BIG snow. But then the storm tracking is starting today in lower Texas; projected tracking this AM is along TX Gulf course. That may CHANGE....

So I'm outta here to escape cabin fever. But I've accomplished so much in the last two weeks!!!!!!!!!

See ya later...........

6 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

You have to work around the weather, no matter where you live. We have winds and rain; at times dangerous ice too. When we get sunny days, we are outdoors, doing everything and anything that needs to be done.

Linda said...

Hope you have a refreshing day. Sometimes we need to get out and breathe some fresh air, and talk to people with skin, as opposed to cyber people.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds like cabin fever got you good. Or maybe had you. Or, maybe it is something else.

We got snow up to our a_s here. And it wouldn't be too bad except that it has been here a while and looks like it will be here for a while longer.

faye said...

Enjoy that crisp cool air as you
get out and about... button up.!

Arkansas Patti said...

You really are making us sweat out Part 5. OK, I'll wait.
I had to do some shoveling also to get out and it felt good to be shuck of the house. Enjoy.

Jinksy said...

I poked my head out of the patio door this morning, and the ice on the bird bath was enough to make me pull it back inside, sharpish! Hope you enjoyed your outing.