Apologies to Sandi of Holding Patterns for not being able to link with MrLinky. I've had this problem before-I'm sure its me, but I have provided a link in each posting to your web site.
17. I'm thankful my small community has a gym I can visit two blocks from my house....and a grocery store.
18. I'm thankful for finding a warm church family in which we fit, after seemingly searching a life-time, which I attribute to my not searching hard and long enough, not any one's fault by my own.
19. I'm thankful in my older years we are not strained financially to meet our daily expenses.
20. I'm thankful I still have eyesight and hearing, although somewhat diminished; I still can enjoy taste and touch; I still can communicate. I have peers who have lost a lot of these innate senses.
21. I'm thankful that technology continues to enhance my life, whether it is wireless networking, or improvements in all areas of medical technology. I remember when there were few to no inhalers for asthmatics and only a few, now obsolete, oral medicines.
22. I'm thankful to be an American. I have lived overseas in a third world country, which was an experience for which I am grateful, but made me appreciate my own country, yet not be too provincial.