Friday, January 29, 2010

FOTO FRIDAY

Friday's Winter Storm
At 10 p.m. we were over 8" and still snowing; we have bets on 10". Anyone east of Arkansas and in the path of this storm, get ready! It seems this storm is intensifying, especially snow, as it moves east. According to weather models, Tennesee, North Carolina and the mid-Atlantic states are in its path.

1. Landscape Light, Dogwood with Christmas Lights Background


2. Flag Scene


3. Flag Landscape Scene Including Windmills


4. Flag Scene Straight Out of Camera SOOC)


5. Windmills


6. Snow and Many Angles Straight Out of Camera SOOC)


7. Husband Retrieving Mail and Newspaper


8. Landscape Lights Adorned with Snow Caps


PHOTOS: All made by myself with my bruised big toes barely out the front door, and holding the screen with my elbow as I tried to compose interesting shots.

7 comments:

faye said...

Great photos.... I will enjoy all the snow vicariously..thank you
very very much !!

Oooh # 7 is my favorite..
I would frame that one .

Now shut the door and get warm and cozy.

Anonymous said...

Is this something you deserved or do you feel blessed?

Snow is everywhere this year.

Arkansas Patti said...

Seems you are as excited by the beauty as I am. Snow is awesome. I spent the day glued to the window and grinning. The best part is that the electricity is still on.
I now have 7 feeders out now and a ton of birds. I moved them under the wrap around porch for convient refilling and the birds are making a mess. The really know how to trash a restaurant. I don't care, messes can be cleaned up.
Enjoy.

Lisa said...

AND they are interesting shots...I would be shooting out the front door too and my toe is fine!

I woke up this morning to about an inche of your snow...It looks like it is going to continue...It is beautiful!

But...I like Florida more!!!

BRRRRRRR

Carol Murdock said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty said...

Great photos! It is beautiful, isn't it? Made even more beautiful by the knowledge that I don't have to get out in it.

Renie Burghardt said...

Your pictures are beautiful, Carol! We got 7 inches and it does make everything more beautiful, and at least it wasn't ice! Thank God for that. I posted a few pics on Facebook, bot mot on my blog. Enjoy the snow. It won't be around for long.

Hugs,

Renie