Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Addendum?

In previous posts I mentioned a couple of things that need updating:

1. My friend's computer did not have a Conficter virus, just a corrupt operating system. Despite all her efforts to avoid using her recovery disks (which is essentially re-formatting hard drive and re-installing operating system), that is what she finally had to do. She is still restoring her programs and personal files.

2. Breath Busters®, Luckie's healthy (?) treat, is again available at my favorite big box store. I received a phone call this morning. Since I did a "stuper" (http://www.counterfeithumans.com/) and left my purse in a shopping cart (not the first time , either), I have to go pick it up today as all my important "identity" info is in this little black bag. There are still some very honest people in this world, who turn things in to courtesy desk after finding them in carts on the parking lot!

1 comment:

Liz Hinds said...

Silly you! Yes, I do believe there are more good than bad people in the world.