I generally cho0se to not partipate in tags, but this one I'm saving for a "nothing to say day".
THE RULES as tagged to me by Reflections are:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
#3. Random/revealing things about myself:
1. My coffee is more like my neighbors to the south in Mexico: one-half (skim) milk, coffee plus artificial sugar (Splenda)
2. My husband didn't get to the church on time for our wedding; in fact he missed it by one day. (Might make a good blog!!!) I don't think he ever heard the song, Get Me to the Church on Time from My Fair Lady.
3. I dislike most vegetables, so dieting is controlled, tormented starvation; it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks. Apologies to my deceased parents who tried.
4. In blogging comments I believe, if I can't say anything positive, shut up. Sometimes I fail. I try to avoid pontificating and opinionating on subjects I perceive as controversial at extreme ends of a spectrum. I repeat, sometimes I fail, apologies in advance.
5. I am 4' 9.25 " in height. I have been told I officially am qualified to be member of THE LITTLE PEOPLE OF AMERICA, INC . I would go to the Roloff's pumpkin farm,and help with the harvest but gas is expensive and hard labor is not an option for me.
6.I am a north central Texan died-in-the-wool Dallas Cowboys fan (and football in general) married to a South Carolina Sandlapper --whatever that is--that cares nothing for the sport, or sports in general.
Bonus fact #7. We have no childen, but lots of nieces and nephews to spoil.
In rule #4 I am offering the tag to all my bloglist and/or lurkers and whoever wishes to play.